IMAGE: CAFUEGO BLOG - Yes, Andy Fitzsimon, this header image is ironic
Monday 5 December, 2005 @ 14:03:43 by Cafuego
moving / hmmmm

Overall Status: Ready to run: Call us if you have not yet received login details!
Detailed Status: Provisioned: DSL Service is fully provisioned!

Yay! They've hatched after all! ;-)

Monday 5 December, 2005 @ 10:30:17 by Cafuego
moving / withdrawal

I want my dee es el! One chicken, two chickens, three chickens... oh, they're still eggs.

In slightly related news, now that we're based at the new house, we don't have to put up with the loud, off-key morons with the circular saw and cherry picker, working in our laneway.

Thursday 1 December, 2005 @ 10:16:31 by Cafuego
moving / adsl

Overall Status: Provisioning is in progress
Detailed Status: Confirmed: Carrier has confirmed service as deliverable, provisioning work is now being undertaken
Carrier Advice: Current ETA: 02/12/2005

Like Stimpy would say: JOY!!! We'll probably be using an access point in client mode to connect the office to the DSL modem, so we get to treat ourserves to a new one, that supports WDS. I'm sure 104bit WEP won't keep the neighbours out for long.

Yes, Waughs, that means said couch WILL have internet access ;-)

Wednesday 30 November, 2005 @ 11:22:20 by Cafuego
moving / isp

Telstra dutifully showed up at 12:15 to install a new phone line last monday. They were due to come between 12:00 and 16:00, so I guess that's good :-)

Later that day I got Internode to start the process of enabling DSL on that phone line. That's being handballed back to Telstra, as Node don't have an Agile DSLAM (ADSL2+) in the North Melbourne exchange as of yet. Lets see if they can be fast for someone who is in direct competition with them as well.